Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Esteemed colleagues, if I may be so bold.

I just happened to have my tablet with me at work today. During lunch, I sat down and was looking through Google News. In the science section, I happened across an article that was posted from The Christian Science Monitor, written by Peter Spotts.

Peter Spotts?   W1PNS, Pete Spotts?  "From the Key of W1PNS" Pete Spotts - fellow blogger?

So I clicked the little hyperlink that also served as the byline, and sure enough. Besides all the very prestigious accomplishments that were listed in the brief bio, was a mention of an interest in Amateur Radio.

So it appears that our Pete is not only an accomplished Amateur Radio op and QRPer and CW fan, but also a very accomplished author and writer. Some of you might have known that, but I didn't and I thought that this was the coolest.

Just goes to show, there's a lot of really talented writers authoring some of these Amateur Radio blogs. I don't count myself among their number, but there's a lot of quality reading to be found in the links on the right side of this blog. Don't deprive yourself of their wordsmithing.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Wordsmithing....I like it. Don't underestimate yourself. You do a very good job of promoting QRP. I've read your blog for years and look forward to reading it for years more.

    ReplyDelete